Scope of Application
- article 1
The Terms apply to all visitors who use the Hotel’s any facility (sleeping accomodation, lounge, shower room, roof, cafe, etc. “Facilities within the Hotel”). To the guests who stay at the Hotel (“Staying Guests”), the Terms are applied as well as the accomodation contract (“Accomodation Contract”) set forth by the Hotel.
For Your Safety and Security
- article 2
- The diagram of mergency exit from the bedroom/capsule bed area is posted in the elevator hall or available by scanning the QR code posted in the bedroom. Be sure to check it.
- Whenever going out of the bedroom/capsule bed area, please do take the IC card key with you.
- During your stay, if you find anything suspicious, immediately call the front desk using the internal phone in the elevator hall. Visitors other than registered guests are not allowed to stay, and please refrain from seeing visitors anywhere else except on the reception floor.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Hotel, including the bedroom/capsule bed area. If smoking is sighted, a cleaning fee may be charged.
- Please refrain from bringing a heat source such as heating/cooking devices or an iron into the bedroom/capsule bed.
- Please refrain from using products or taking actions that may cause fire hazards.
- Please stay away from the backyard, emergency exit, mechanical room, and other areas not for guests.
- To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests, we request not to bring children 12 years old or younger.
- Children in middle school or older needs an agreement form from a custodial guardian.
Valuables and Belongings
- article 3
Guests are responsible for their own valuables.Lost-and-found items, unless directed specifically, will be basically kept for 7 days from the date received or found by us. After that, it will be handled according to the procedures set by law.However, for Staying Guests, Accomodation Contract articles 16-2 and 16-3 are applied. Also, in the case of a request to keep the item for the Guest, if the Guest does not retrieve it according to the request, the same procedure as above will be followed.
- article 4
We request the payment of fees upon your arrival.Transactions are made with Japanese yen, credit cards, certain prepaid digital money. Other means are not accepted or exchanged. We appreciate your understanding.We do not loan money for your expenses such as airplane, train, bus, taxi or shipping your luggage.
Untisocial Forces Prohibited to Use Facilities
- article 5
A group or an individual listed below are prohibited from using Facilities of the Hotel. Also, after a reservation was made or in the middle of using Facilities, once the untisocial fact becomes evident, all the use of Facilities are prohibited against such individual/group from that moment on.
- A member of an organized crime group defined by Act for the Prevention of Wrongful Acts by Members of Organized Crime Groups (Act No. 77 of 1991, Article 2-2 defines organized crime groups (“Organized Crime Groups”). A member of an Organized Crime Group defined by Article 2-6 (“Members of Organized Crime Groups”). A semi-regular or an affiliate of an Organized Crime Group. Other antisocial force.
- A corporation or group where Organized Crime Group or their Members run the enterprise.
- A corporation where an officer/officers fits/fit the definition of Members of Organized Crime Group.
- When violence, assult, intimidation, extortion, threatening, unreasonable demand or any similar action is recognized.
Please Refrain from:
- article 6
- Bringing articles into the Hotel facilities that may disturb other guests,
- extreme amounts of luggage or articles,
- guns, knives, swards, and/or drugs prohibited by law,
- articles with strong odor or smell,
- animals/pets such as a dog, cat, bird, except for guide dogs and service dogs,
- flamable powder or solvent and other dangerous items,
- or other items probited of the possession by law.
- When using a cell phone, please use the basement lounge or the reception area on the 1st floor and refrain from a call in the bedroom. Please turn on the airplane mode within the Facilities.
- Using the lobby or bedroom for a business purpose.
- Selling goods without the Hotel’s permission or distributing advertisement in the Facilities.
- Using photographs taken inside Facilities of the Hotel without permission for a business purpose. It may incur an legal action.
- Leaving belongings in the hallway or lobby.(If left for a long time, we may check the content and/or keep them in another area.)
- Gambling, conducts that disturb public morals/peace, or actions that inconvenience/offend other guests.
- Loud voice, loud singing, or noisy actions that may disturb other guests in the Facilities of the Hotel.
- Going outside of a capsule bed in underware.
- Persons not registered to stay are not allowed to stay.
- Facilities are completely no-smoking. When smoking is sighted, a cleaning fee may be charged.
- For the comfort of all guests, please refrain from bringing children 12 years old or younder.
- Children who are under 13 years old can not say though with elders. Under 13 years old to 20 years old needs permission form prepared and signed by parents to stay, please send the form via e-mail in advance and bring the print-out the day of stay.
- If a guest is recognized to be in a debilitating condition, not in a sane mind due to drug consumption, etc., has difficulty to be safe, or affects others with excess fear, the Hotel may deny the use of the Facilities to the guest.
- While using the Facilities within the Hotel, please do not use them for other purposes besides the original purposes designated for each specific location.
- Intentionally or unintentionally, damaging, soiling or losing the Hotel’s building, equipment, or other items may incur a charge for compensation.
- Damaging, soiling or losing the Hotel’s building, equipment, or other items for a cause other than force majeure may incur a charge for compensation.
- Except in emergency, do not enter into emergency stairs, the tower on the roof, mechanical room, etc.
- Other actions that the Hotel regards as inappropriate.